ah-ha! i remembered

Posted on July 12, 2006. Filed under: School, Stats |

Since I know you must have been hanging in suspense, wanting and waiting to see if I remembered the last question — it finally came to me, and I feel better about my mark. Knowing that I must have got at least perfect on 60% of the exam with a potential to have at least half of the remaining 40% right — potentially… Phew. Relief.

Advertisements

Make a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...

%d bloggers like this: