In 20 years I…
Landismom tagged me with the following…
20 years ago I . . .
1. was, um, in Kindergarten…
2. had already met my best friend in pre-school, and we’re still friends
3. was an only child
10 years ago I . . .
1. was in high school
2. had been abroad for the first time
3. had a four year old brother
5 years ago I . . .
1. was at Queen’s University, in second year of an English Literature Degree
2. was dating Cameron, and saying goodbye as he left for Europe
3. met Brian (and started dating him later on in the year)
3 years ago I . . .
1. was graduating from Queen’s with a BAH in English
2. was no longer dating Brian
3. was leaving for Europe for 6 weeks and found out I got into grad school at SFU, in Vancouver
1 year ago I . . .
1. had quit the evil company (one year ago to the day!)
2. had just applied at the new company and was unemployed
3. was just starting to talk to Brian again after a year and a half of not talking
So far this year I . . .
Yesterday I . . .
Today I . . .
1. made gluten-free and candida-friendly pancakes
2. found recipes to make dinner for mother’s day tomorrow
3. woke up at 8:30 on a Saturday, which made me feel old
Tomorrow I will . . .
1. celebrate my mom for mother’s day
2. visit my grandma
3. see my newborn cousin, and congratulate my other cousin who is recently pregnant
In the next year I will . . .
1. go back to the UK for 2 weeks
2. buy a house
3. write a kids book
In the next minute I will tag . . .